Saturday 5 March 2011

New!!!!!

in Less than hours i will be changing my blog i will be putting pictures off me and connor and believe it or not me and connor is freinds with panfu_paul that is panfu max's cousin i think and pictures of us three all over panfu but in secret places around panfu we will be in evrons castle and underground panfu. have you saw the new post it was item day one day ago me and connor might be posting all night for you and telling you every thing if its booster day because me and connor stay up till about two oclock in the mornig just for you to tell you everything about panfu. hope you like the  special post That me and connor will be posting in a couple off postes because that  post will be the blockbuster (It will be the longest post on my blog EVER. up to now)

More Excitement and more fun pictures

Liam

(Full Boss of this blog)

1 comment: