Wednesday 9 March 2011

Title Alert!

Look Above! (At the title)

Me and connor have decided to change it

Because of the Simple reason: It was Panfu '2'! Why wasnt it Just Panfu? Oh well, Problem Resolved

Any Questions or ideas to improve this blog, Email panfublog2011@live.co.uk (Admin Email Response estimate:24-48 Hours)

Or email liam at liamfulcher2010@msn.com and get a 2-4 day Reply

For the FASTEST UNDER 24 HOUR REPLY EMAIL email cjfulcher@live.co.uk and/or panfublog2011@live.co.uk !!!!!!!!! (If You Email panfublog2011@live.co.uk you need to comment and tell me!

Obviously i dont go on my Laptop much!
Also me and connor are still writing and saving the drafts for the second main blockbuster. remember at the moment their is 3 or 4 weeks left.

1.) Yeah We are and
2.) You spelt Their wrong

Sorry

No problemo, anyway,

Me and liam have to go now, Well liam does. We cant be writing anymore because Liam's Mam is picking liam up from our Nanas!

Bye i gotta go before my mam shouts at me

And im going to publish this post before shutting down my laptop! :)

Connor and Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment